Fill this form to join our Board of editors
Join the first 100 world-class professional editorial board members and be quoted as pioneering editorial board members, and be listed as a member of the scientific and technical advisory committee (STAC) of the Special Journal of Computer Innovations and Bioinformatics [SJ-CIB], You will be nominated for evaluation and admission into the committee of African Research Giants – Computer Science. This is a new concept designed to be made of Researchers based in African Institutions who can show evidence of publishing 6 original manuscripts a year and some or all of those manuscripts have been cited at least 12 times the next year. For details contact our editorial office at email@example.com
Stanley C. Onuoha, B, Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D., is an S/L in Biotech at Ebonyi State University, Nig. He earned his B.Sc, M.Sc & Ph.D. degrees in Microbiology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nig. He is using bioinformatics tools to conduct in silico studies on the emergence of novel tropical pandemics
Morteza Saki, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer in Bacterial infectious disease at the Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences | Ahvaz, Iran · Department of Microbiology. He is currently working on mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance and the Bioinformatics mapping of the ESKAPE Pathogens, especially Klebsiella pneumonia
Charles Drago Kato BVM, MSc, MSc, Ph.D. is an S/L in Clinical Immun and Molecular Genetics, translation biomarker science , and Clinical informatics @ MUK Uganda. His Ph.D. from MUK was supported by CARTA/Afrique One Consortium. He holds an M. Sc in Struct/Mol Biol [Univ- Lon] & BVM/M.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, [MUK].
Pwaveno H. Bamaiyi is a Professor in Veterinary Public Health Epidemiology at the University of Jos, Nigeria. Prof Pwaveno H. Bamaiyi has a special skill in the use of Spatiotemporal Epidemiologic Modeler (STEM) Epidemiological software to monitor and analyze the distribution of diseases including the use of bioinformatics tools in animal genomics and translational sc research
Esumeh FI is a Professor in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology with a special interest in Epidemiology of Bact research, @ the Dept of Microbiology and Para, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Nigeria. Professor Esumeh FI is an Environmental Microbiologists working on the integration of bioinformatics in bioremediation to clean up the environment for sustainable dev
Ihongbe JC is a Professor of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology with a special interest in yeast research, currently at the Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Babcock University, Nigeria. Professor JC Ihongbe is interested in precision and computational diagnostics in other to impact advances and innovations in clinical genomics and bioinformatics in resource-poor settings
The Editors of the special Journal of Computer Innovations and Bioinformatics [SJ-CIB], are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,